All good things must come to an end. We pretty much just got up and left first thing on Sunday morning. It was looking like a very hot day, and the time we did spend outside packing the cars found us swatting at a lot of mosquitoes which had been very sparse the rest of the week.
Lots of interesting things happened during the week, but here is a quick summary of some of the more memorable things:
- I lost my wedding ring (still haven’t found it)
- Quin learned to swim with a life jacket
- We vacation with a very good mix of kids that get along with each other very well
- Matt’s boat started on fire on Saturday
- We learned that an unopened bottle can explode when introduced to heat
- Chantrelle mushrooms are quite delicious
- Ethan learned to filet a fish (not filet-o-fish)
I’ll be publishing the vacation photos in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.